Hi from Valerie at Nikaos Counseling Colorado,
If you are struggling with depression, going through divorce, having trouble in or out of relationships, having memories of a childhood that was not so nurturing, then reach out for help. Life is meant to be lived with energy in the present and many times the past can seem like a weight we can’t rid ourselves of. Call me or complete the form on the right.
- 6 Secrets to Dealing with Passive-Aggressive Colleagues
- A Mental Health Counselor’s Views on Speculations About President Trump’s Mental Health
- 9 Telltale Signs of Impostor Syndrome
- Challenging the Stigma of Counselors with Mental Illness
- Psychology Around the Net: December 9, 2017
- 8 Ways to Support Yourself Through Bereavement
- Is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Effective for Children and Adolescents with OCD?
- Depressed by the News? Here Are 7 Strategies for Self-Care
- When Therapy Changes a Life
- Do Beliefs Shape Outcomes?
- Psychology Around the Net: February 17, 2018
- How to Use Writing to Ease Your Depression
- Am I Depressed or Just Lazy?
- Reclaiming Your Life After Breaking Up
- Psychology Around the Net: February 10, 2018