Hi from Valerie at Nikaos Counseling Colorado,
If you are struggling with depression, going through divorce, having trouble in or out of relationships, having memories of a childhood that was not so nurturing, then reach out for help. Life is meant to be lived with energy in the present and many times the past can seem like a weight we can’t rid ourselves of. Call me or complete the form on the right.
- 3 Brain Tricks For Great Focus Anytime
- Can’t Find Your Passion? Ask Yourself These Questions
- 3 Ways to Outsmart Self-Doubt
- Which Clutter Personality Type Are You?
- How to Be Mindful (Even if You’re Anxious or Impatient)
- Why Don’t Therapists Talk About Themselves in Session?
- Good Therapy Fosters Success in Marriage
- Replacing the Irreplaceable: On Finding a New Therapist
- The Healing Qualities of Music Therapy in Substance Abuse Treatment
- What If the 12-Step Model Doesn’t Work for You?
- Does Depression During Pregnancy Affect Your Baby?
- The Generosity of Listening
- Breaking the Cycle of Ouch: Why It’s OK to Not Feel OK
- Work Begins on Golden Gate Bridge Suicide Barrier (Finally)
- Podcast: How Is Depression Expressed in Children and Adolescents?